DIY Knockoff Pottery Barn Napkin Rings
Check out this super simple way to make fancy napkin rings for any party, theme, or holiday.
Welcome back y’ all to the second DIY Project Challenge! I love teaming up with this incredibly talented group of ladies every month for a special DIY project. This month’s theme is Designer Knockoff. I love a good knockoff so I was all in! One of my favorite stores/brands to knockoff is Pottery Barn because every time I go to their website I drool at all the pretty things. I recently did a knockoff version of their rope placemats that I’m simply in love with!
For this challenge, I chose to recreate their spring napkin rings because they are oh
And Here’s My $5 DIY Knockoff Pottery Barn Napkin Rings
I am thrilled I was able to recreate these beautiful napkin rings for only $5 for 8! Heres how I did it:
- Plastic Dollar Store Curtain Rings
- Floral Accent
- Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
- Start by laying out all your supplies. You’ll want a surface you don’t mind getting a little hot glue on or maybe that’s just me because I’m messy.
2. Next, open up each of your shower rings so that it will be easier to wrap the twine around. I started with a dap of hot glue at the opening of the shower curtain ring, then started adding my twine.
Ignore my less than hand model status.
3. Then, just continue wrapping the twine tightly around the rest of the ring until you meet the other side. Add a little more hot glue to hold the final end piece in place.
4. Once I got to the top with the twine I plucked a flower off my bouquet & placed it in the little crevice where the ring connects back together. I added more hot glue & wrapped a bit of twine around it to make sure it was sturdy. Party guests can get
And you’re done! Easy peasy & saved me $40! The best part is you can use this fun little technique for any holiday, theme, or season by just switching out the type of flower you want to use or even use a succulent.
I hoped you enjoyed this month’s DIY Project Challenge & don’t forget to check out what the other amazing ladies came up with below!
Pin With Us!
Never Skip Brunch ~ Anthropologie Hanging Planter
The DIY Nuts ~ DIY Marbled Pots
Mama Dares to DIY ~ Knockoff Pottery Barn Floating Shelves
Kippi At Home ~ Garden Screen Trellis With Lanterns
Life’s AHmazing ~ West Elm Inspired DIY Wall Clock
Joyful Derivatives ~ DIY Faux Marble Lamp
Our Happily Ever Home ~ Wayfair Inspired Wooden Candle Sticks