Whole House Deep Clean/Organization List
A COMPLETE WHOLE HOUSE DEEP CLEAN/ORGANIZATION LIST TO ORGANIZE YOUR HOME FOR THE NEW YEAR. TACKLE EACH ROOM WITHOUT GETTING OVERWHELMED WITH THIS FREE PRINTABLE CHECKLIST
This smell may actually come from my cleaning supplies but still.
One of my resolutions for the new year is to do a deep clean of our home & get it organized for the new year.
Having our home organized & clean helps me to feel less stressed & helps our day-to-day household operation run smoother.
This checklist hits all the major areas in the home that need to be decluttered & cleaned. Plus I love scratching each item off the list as I complete it, ahh so rewarding. That’s why I wanted to share this free printable with yall! If you follow us on Instagram you can track our progress all month long in our stories, plus ill be sharing my favorite tips & tricks for decluttering & cleaning the lazy girl way!
This year I decided I would give myself the month of January to get organized by tackling one complete room a week.
A week might seem like a long time but this isn’t a regular cleaning, it’s also a time to declutter & get organized.
You don’t want to rush through & a week gives you a nice buffer for “life stuff” that always sneaks up when you are in the middle of a something!
Cleaning is actually one of my tips for how to make a room feel bigger!
It can also be kind of therapeutic getting a fresh start for the new year.
This is the time to start fresh with certain items:
N eedto be replaced every 2 years
- Sheets- Replacement around 2 years
- Bath Towels- 2 years
- Bath Mats- Yearly-2 years
- Kitchen Washcloths/Towels- Yearly
- Pots & Pans- Every 5 years
During this decluttering I donate a lot of items to the Hannah Home & also Goodwill.
Any linens, blankets, or towels you are getting rid of can be donated to your local animal shelter, they are most likely in desperate need!
Starting a new year off with new linens feels extra good too!
I am not too cool to admit I get slightly giddy while I am putting brand new sheets on the bed 😉
Here are all my favorite budget savvy linens in case you want to start fresh for the new year too!
I don’t get super fancy with my cleaning supplies, I really just use the basics.
There are some things I could not live without though, like my Bissell Crosswave.
It really is worth all the hype & when you have
Other things aren’t necessities like my handheld vacuum, but it really makes vacuuming up the stairs so much easier.
I might also cheat & use it on molding & trim occasionally…
I put together a list of my favorites below in case you need a new cleaning tool to get you motivated!
My Favorite Cleaning Supplies:
1. Reusable Bottles 2. Cedar Mop 3. Bissell Crosswave 4. Handheld Duster 5. Microfiber Cloths 6. Mini Broom/Dust Pan 7. Regular Size Broom/Dust Pan 8. Steam Mop 9. Cleaning Caddy 10. Handheld Vaccum 11. Vacuum 12. Dish Rags 13. Brush Set 14. Diffuser 15. Rubber Gloves
When it comes to cleaning products I try my best to stay on the
My Favorite Cleaning Products:
- Method Pink Grapefruit All-Purpose Cleaner 2. Bon Ami 3. Grove Multi-purpose Concentrate 4. Dish Soap 5. Lemi Shine Dishwasher Cleaner 6. Wood Surface Wipes 7. Method Granite Cleaner 8. Everspring Glass Cleaner 9. Method Wood Polish 10. Thieves 11. Aunt Fannies Hardwood Floor Cleaner 12. Aunt Fannies Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash 13. Lemon Grass Essential Oil
You can follow along with us on Instagram as we take on our January deep clean & I’ll be sharing all my tips, tricks, & cleaning hacks all month long!
Happy cleaning y’all!